Park Policies & Rules
These are some basic policies and rules from the management of CK'Sters Family Fun Park. Additional rules may be posted at the ticket window, spoken verbally by park staff, or on signage throughout the park.
- All operating hours are weather-dependent. Not all attractions may be open at all open park hours.
- Signed waivers are required to participate on the Zipline. You may sign at the ticket booth upon arrival.
- Children under ten years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in the park.
- No call/no show: customer forfeits their deposit. No call/No Show is valid at 30 minutes past their party's scheduled start time.
- If CK'Sters cancels (weather, etc.) your event, then you can choose a rain date OR refund of a deposit.
- If you cancel your event, then you may only choose a rain date, or forfeit deposit.
- Service animals.
- Smoking (in parking lot only)
- Alcohol, smoking, vaping, or illegal substances
- Outside food and beverage aside from birthday cakes/birthday desserts or accommodations for allergies/medical conditions.
- Profanity, vulgar language, or clothing with offensive graphics
- Pets in the park
- Drones (unless with prior permission)
- Silly string, pinatas (unless with prior permission)